Monday 21 November 2016

The Key

Hi again
okay so I'm going to try and keep this quick . this story is maybe a few weeks old however it stops quite  abruptly just warning you.as I was saying I am trying to keep things quick but leave a comment again I would love to hear from you and keep scowling if you want to read The Key....


I found it while cleaning out her basement. It was so small yet it seemed to gleam. Shined to perfection unlike any of the other things locked down here, As if she had used it recently. Before it happened. Before she was moved into intensive care. After everything I didn’t really expect her to get better. At least not like everyone else did. Not that I really knew what had happened.  I barely knew her. I mean how was I supposed to ask “Hi you don’t really know me but I take the same maths class as you and was just wondering what the hell happened”  seriously what kind of moron does that. The only time I ever actually talked to her was when we had been forced to work on a group project together. I’m pretty sure after that she thought I was the biggest idiot in the world. I shake the thought from my head. Examining the key one more time before pocketing it for safe keeping's. Considering it looked used she might want it back. The image of her face sends sparks through my chest. I know it’s irrational, the whole love at first sight thing yet I remember seeing her on that first day of school thinking she was different. She was special.   


No comments:

Post a Comment