Tuesday 13 December 2016

Mental Hunt

Hi
Ok so I only just wrote this not sure how good it is but hey why not.
any way leave a comment (please. seriously i'm begging)
Bye



I sneak through the ward. Invisible to the human eye yet hunted all the same. Some tried to think up what we were while others denied us to modern medicine. Yet we were always there even on the happiest days. Babies wailed in the background this was where they took the newborns where they try to protect them when they were most vulnerable sigh humans are so sweet when they're young it is always hard to pick. But I have to eat and this is the easiest way to obtain food. Sighing again i sliver up the side of a plastic crib to a sleeping child carefully snuggling in with it under its blankets. Gently I wrap myself around it holding it tight ad just like that it is me and I am it and this is how it will be forever. Till death till we part.  



No comments:

Post a Comment