Wednesday 30 August 2017

statements

today I would like to post a list of statements
I dance
I do tap ballet jazz and contemporary
my ballet exam is on saturday
I like Melanie Martinez
like is the under statement of the year
I have short hair
it is inspired by Halsey
Halsey is releasing here music video tomorrow
i'm so excited excited is an understatement
I have Anxiety and Depression
They make my life harder they dont make me
I wish some aspects of mental health where more exsepted
I want to help everyone
for no reason
and im not sure if thats a problem
sometime I get stressed
when I get stressed my back gets all tingly
I like the feeling of people touching my hair
and my back
I think labels are just lables
even if the still make me uncomfortable
im belive in equalitie for all
I think boys should be aloud to cry
I play gutair
Im teaching myself
I'm not very good
I write this blog
not many people read it
people care about me
I have friends
I am human
I might be on the spectrume
who care I have a tone of cool friends who are
I see a Psychologist
I crave comments
I want to make more edits for youtube
I am pickey about food
I am way to obsessed with Jessie Paege, Halsey and Melanie Marteniz
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I am me

No comments:

Post a Comment