Tuesday 20 February 2018

More Writing

Hi Guys
and welcome back to me actually writing for once
 

ok so today's writing is based on Halsey's album Hopeless Fountain Kingdom (yes I know I'm trash) but it's only loosely. I am gonna make it different once I keep writing. just letting everyone know THIS IS NOT FINISHED so yeah enjoy ill probably write more later. this also this doesn't have a name so any suggestions would be really great. and the last thing is I used this really great website for the name of one of the characters I'm gonna link that here http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/futuristic-names.php so let's get on with it shall we

“Alex, Alex wake up you have to go”I'm shaken awake by Maelana. I wipe my eyes groggy from sleep and push myself out of the makeshift bed I was sleeping in. still half asleep  “ what is it Mae” my voice crackles with lack of rest. I was up all night worrying again. She pulls me to my feet panic raking her voice “ you have to go there here” I jolt awake suddenly hearing the chaos around me. they've found me. I pull my boots on and grab the few belongings I still have from beside the bed. Maelana throws a hooded cloak at me. We don't talk there's no time. I step out into the chaos keeping my head down. The warehouse is filled with guards. They drag people into containment units separating children from their parents there collecting. A gunshot rings through the cries and a man stumbles back falling at my feet. I kneel down trying to help him but it's already too late “I'm sorry “ my voice is barely a whisper. this is my fault I brought them here. I step back my hands shaking. a child screams for her dada. This isn't right I'm not worth this. It's not fair that the people who had accepted me who had clothed me and feed me who had protected me like there own family should die not for this. I breathe in my whole body shaking “stop” the guard's freeze in progress their fingers twitching waiting for someone to make a wrong move. I stare at the people who for the past month had been family to me. They shake their heads every person trying to stop me. it isn't worth it I'm not worth it. A buff man walks up to me. he's about a head taller than me and clad in pure white. His hair greying at the edges his face is twisted and scared as he smirks at me. “Well hello, their little miss righteous. What do you want?”
“These people are innocent leave them alone “
“ the bold words coming from such a little girl now let's see whats under that cloak huh” he goes to pull off my hood. a thawk rings through the crowd as I slap his hand away glaring at him.
“ now that not very nice is it” his word come through gritted teeth “now how about we take that hood of sweety“  I pull the cloak off in one swift movement throwing it to the ground. His face changes to a devilish grin “ ahh Alex what a nice surprise I thought we'd find you here



No comments:

Post a Comment